Spread Your Awesome through Videography!
How do you Build a Brand from the Ground Up
Kathleen Vollebregt Curtis knows about building brands. It’s literally her job and she’s got three ways for YOU to help build your brand.
- Understand your brand and what it stands for
- Find your team
- Everyone on the team needs to reflect brand values
How do you take Calculated Risks for a Successful Small Business
HOW DOES SHE DO IT ?!? Whitney Haynes gives us some advice on taking risks with a small business.
- Make a product you would actually buy
- Keep setting those goals for yourself, keep pushing and moving your business forward
- Use those goals to help with refining you branding
How do you Build a Tech Start up in a Small Town?
How do you build a Virtual Reality start up in a small town like Kingston Ontario? Claire Bouvier interviews Julie Driver from ARtefactVR on how she was able to grow her business, get grants and thrive while living in a small city.
Photographing the Mackinnon Brothers Brewing Calendar in the Streets of Kingston
What does it take to be successful in a farming operation turned local brewery?
- Find the shortest pair of jean shorts in your closet and cut at least another inch off.
- Have traffic-stopping hair (and don’t be afraid to let it down).
- Be ready to work all day long. Whether it’s in the field, behind the wheel of the delivery truck, or in front of Claire’s camera, these guys know about a 12+ hour work day.